Wisconsin Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect decent results from the Wisconsin Badgers (6-2), giving them the 32nd-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Badgers are on the road against the Michigan State Spartans. Tip time is scheduled for 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Wisconsin NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin Team Stats
- Wisconsin is outscoring opponents by 10.1 points per game with a +81 scoring differential overall. It puts up 74.0 points per game (206th in college basketball) and allows 63.9 per outing (41st in college basketball).
- The Badgers are 4-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 when playing as favorites, with a pair of victories (2-1) when listed as underdogs.
- While Wisconsin has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wisconsin and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wisconsin Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Wisconsin has tied for the third-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two), but also has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 1 defeats (two).
- Wisconsin has one win over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 20th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wisconsin Players
- AJ Storr leads the Badgers in scoring, averaging 13.3 points per game.
- Wisconsin is led in rebounding by Steven Crowl's 7.9 rebounds per game and assists by Chucky Hepburn's 3.1 assists per game.
- The Badgers are led by Max Klesmit from long distance. He connects on 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Wisconsin's blocks leader is Crowl, who records 0.5 per game. Hepburn leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.