Marquette Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Marquette Golden Eagles (6-2) are in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +1400 on the moneyline, the third-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Golden Eagles host the Texas Longhorns, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Marquette NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette Team Stats
- Marquette's +98 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 12.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.3 points per game (97th in college basketball) while allowing 67.0 per contest (106th in college basketball).
- The Golden Eagles are a perfect 3-0 at home while going 1-1 on the road this year (2-1 in neutral-site games).
- Marquette is 3-1 when playing as favorites, with a pair of wins (2-1) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Golden Eagles are 1-1. They also have been victorious only once in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Marquette and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Marquette has tied for the third-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two), but also has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 1 defeats (two).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Marquette is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 20th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Marquette Players
- The Golden Eagles' scoring leader is Kam Jones, who puts up 16.4 points per game.
- Oso Ighodaro paces Marquette with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Tyler Kolek leads the team with 5.3 assists per matchup.
- Jones connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Golden Eagles.
- Kolek leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Ighodaro collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Marquette.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.