Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 29 the Green Bay Packers' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, place them 15th in the NFL.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (15th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (19th).
- The Packers' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +6600 at the beginning of the season to +10000, the 15th-smallest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay's record against the spread is 6-5-0.
- The Packers have played 11 games this year and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Packers have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- The Packers are putting up 324.8 yards per game offensively this season (18th in NFL), and they are giving up 340.3 yards per game (18th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Packers are averaging 21 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank 10th defensively with 20.4 points allowed per game.
Packers Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jordan Love has passed for 2,599 yards (236.3 per game), with 19 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 60.5%.
- Love also has run for 221 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, Jayden Reed has scored five times, hauling in 36 balls for 497 yards (45.2 per game).
- Romeo Doubs has 41 catches for 433 yards (39.4 per game) and seven TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, A.J. Dillon has run for 448 yards (40.7 per game) and one score.
- In 11 games for the Packers, Rashan Gary has posted 8.5 sacks and 6.0 TFL and 30 tackles.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+8000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+30000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+6600|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+12500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 11:14 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.