Marquette vs. Kansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Kansas Jayhawks (4-0) and the Marquette Golden Eagles (4-0) at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center is expected to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 79-77, with Kansas securing the victory. Game time is at 10:30 PM ET on November 21.
There is no line set for the game.
Marquette vs. Kansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marquette vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 79, Marquette 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Marquette vs. Kansas
- Computer Predicted Spread: Kansas (-2.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 156.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marquette Performance Insights
- Marquette had a top-25 offense last season, ranking 23rd-best in college basketball with 79.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 184th with 70.3 points allowed per contest.
- Last year the Golden Eagles averaged 28.4 boards per game (333rd-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 32.6 rebounds per contest (281st-ranked).
- Marquette was one of the best teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it dished out 17.3 per game (sixth-best in college basketball).
- The Golden Eagles were 44th in the country with 10.5 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 31st with 14.6 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last season the Golden Eagles made 8.9 treys per game (39th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.3% (108th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- With 7.5 threes conceded per game, Marquette was 218th in the nation. It allowed a 34.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 247th in college basketball.
- Marquette attempted 35.1 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 58% of the shots it attempted (and 69.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 25.3 treys per contest, which were 42% of its shots (and 30.5% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.