Willy Adames vs. Yankees Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 10
On Sunday, Willy Adames (.500 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Milwaukee Brewers face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Gerrit Cole. First pitch is at 1:35 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-5) against the Yankees.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: YES
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Brewers vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Yankees|
|Brewers vs Yankees Odds|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .214 with 20 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 55 walks.
- Adames has gotten at least one hit in 56.6% of his games this year (73 of 129), with at least two hits 24 times (18.6%).
- In 22 games this season, he has gone deep (17.1%, and 4.3% of his trips to the dish).
- Adames has picked up an RBI in 31.0% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 14.0% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in 11 contests.
- He has scored in 38.8% of his games this season (50 of 129), with two or more runs 12 times (9.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Yankees
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Mark Canha
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The Yankees pitching staff is 12th in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Yankees have the 11th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.03).
- Yankees pitchers combine to surrender 175 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 19th in the league).
- Cole makes the start for the Yankees, his 30th of the season. He is 13-4 with a 2.90 ERA and 195 strikeouts in 180 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, the righty tossed six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering eight hits.
- This season, the 33-year-old ranks third in ERA (2.90), fourth in WHIP (1.050), and 14th in K/9 (9.7) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.