Brewers vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Milwaukee Brewers (32-28) and Baltimore Orioles (37-22) clash on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, opening a three-game series at American Family Field.
The Brewers will give the nod to Freddy Peralta (5-5, 4.48 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Kyle Gibson (7-3, 3.89 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Peralta - MIL (5-5, 4.48 ERA) vs Gibson - BAL (7-3, 3.89 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Orioles Player Props|
|Brewers vs Orioles Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Orioles|
|Brewers vs Orioles Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta (5-5) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Thursday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with an ERA of 4.48, a 2.44 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.392.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in seven of them.
- Peralta has 10 starts of five or more innings this season in 11 chances. He averages 5.5 innings per outing.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Gibson
- Gibson makes the start for the Orioles, his 13th of the season. He is 7-3 with a 3.89 ERA and 47 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Cleveland Guardians, the right-hander tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 35-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.89, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 12 games this season. Opponents have a .265 batting average against him.
- Gibson is looking to record his seventh quality start of the year.
- Gibson is looking for his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.9 innings per start.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 35-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.89), 45th in WHIP (1.312), and 65th in K/9 (5.9).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.