Brewers vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
The Milwaukee Brewers (32-28) will lean on Christian Yelich when they host Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles (37-22) at American Family Field on Tuesday, June 6. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Brewers as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Orioles +110 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8 runs for the matchup.
Brewers vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Freddy Peralta - MIL (5-5, 4.48 ERA) vs Kyle Gibson - BAL (7-3, 3.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Brewers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Brewers' game against the Orioles but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Brewers (-130) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to beat the Orioles with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.69.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Rowdy Tellez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Orioles Player Props|
|Brewers vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Orioles Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Orioles|
Brewers vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have won 17, or 56.7%, of the 30 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, the Brewers have an 11-8 record (winning 57.9% of their games).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers have a 2-2 record from the four games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- The Orioles have been underdogs in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (55.6%) in those contests.
- The Orioles have a mark of 8-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Brewers vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+210)|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
|Owen Miller||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+210)|
|Rowdy Tellez||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Luis Urías||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-144||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.