Brewers vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Milwaukee Brewers (30-27) take the field against the Cincinnati Reds (26-31) on Saturday at Great American Ball Park, at 4:10 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Colin Rea (2-3) to the mound, while Graham Ashcraft (3-3) will take the ball for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rea - MIL (2-3, 4.89 ERA) vs Ashcraft - CIN (3-3, 5.55 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Odds|
|Brewers vs Reds Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Rea
- The Brewers' Rea (2-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Sunday.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 4.89, a 2.33 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.205.
- He has earned a quality start one time in eight starts this season.
- Rea has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Graham Ashcraft
- The Reds are sending Ashcraft (3-3) out for his 12th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 5.55 ERA and 47 strikeouts over 58 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old has put together a 5.55 ERA and 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings over 11 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .275 to opposing batters.
- Ashcraft is looking to secure his sixth quality start of the year.
- Ashcraft is seeking his fifth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 innings per start.
- The 25-year-old's 5.55 ERA ranks 64th, 1.491 WHIP ranks 64th, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 56th among qualifying pitchers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.