Brewers vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
When the Milwaukee Brewers (30-27) and Cincinnati Reds (26-31) match up at Great American Ball Park on Saturday, June 3, Colin Rea will get the call for the Brewers, while the Reds will send Graham Ashcraft to the hill. The game will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
The Reds have been listed as -105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Brewers (-115). Milwaukee is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under is 10 runs for the contest (with -120 odds to hit the over and +100 odds on the under).
Brewers vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Probable Pitchers: Rea - MIL (2-3, 4.89 ERA) vs Ashcraft - CIN (3-3, 5.55 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||Brewers (-1.5)||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||Brewers (-1.5)||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Reds (-1.5)||10||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Brewers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Brewers versus Reds game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Brewers (-115) in this matchup, means that you think the Brewers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Christian Yelich hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|Brewers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Prediction|
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 16, or 55.2%, of those games.
- The Brewers have a record of 16-13 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (55.2% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers have a 1-2 record from the three games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total two times.
- The Reds have won in 19, or 43.2%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Reds have a win-loss record of 17-24 when favored by -105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 6-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
Brewers vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|William Contreras||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+160)|
|Owen Miller||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+180)|
|Brian Anderson||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+180)|
|Tyrone Taylor||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+165)|
|Christian Yelich||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||11th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-114||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.