Willy Adames Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Giants - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:25 PM CDT
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Willy Adames (.128 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Scott Alexander and the San Francisco Giants at American Family Field, Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game, he hit a home run while going 1-for-4 against the Astros.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Scott Alexander
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Giants|
|Brewers vs Giants Odds|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .204 with five doubles, nine home runs and 22 walks.
- Adames has picked up a hit in 55.1% of his 49 games this season, with at least two hits in 16.3% of them.
- He has hit a home run in 18.4% of his games this season, and 4.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Adames has had at least one RBI in 32.7% of his games this season (16 of 49), with more than one RBI six times (12.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored a run in 18 games this season, with multiple runs four times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants pitching staff ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Giants have the 17th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.30).
- The Giants rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (60 total, 1.2 per game).
- Alexander makes his first start of the season for the Giants.
- The 33-year-old left-hander has appeared in relief 21 times this season.
- He has a 4.42 ERA and 4.4 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .209 against him over his 21 appearances this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.