Brewers vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:41 AM CDT
Wednesday's game features the Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) and the Houston Astros (28-20) clashing at American Family Field in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 4-2 victory for the Brewers according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 24.
The Brewers will give the nod to Adrian Houser and the Astros will turn to Brandon Bielak (1-1, 2.89 ERA).
Brewers vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 4, Astros 3.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Brewers' last 10 games.
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 26 times and won 15, or 57.7%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 15-11, a 57.7% win rate, when favored by -110 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Brewers have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has scored 201 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Brewers' 4.09 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Rays||L 1-0||Adrian Houser vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 20||@ Rays||L 8-4||Eric Lauer vs Zach Eflin|
|May 21||@ Rays||W 6-4||Freddy Peralta vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 22||Astros||L 12-2||Corbin Burnes vs Cristian Javier|
|May 23||Astros||W 6-0||Colin Rea vs J.P. France|
|May 24||Astros||-||Adrian Houser vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 25||Giants||-||TBA vs Logan Webb|
|May 26||Giants||-||Freddy Peralta vs Alex Wood|
|May 27||Giants||-||Corbin Burnes vs Alex Cobb|
|May 28||Giants||-||Colin Rea vs Alex Cobb|
|May 30||@ Blue Jays||-||Adrian Houser vs Yusei Kikuchi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.