William Contreras Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:28 PM CDT
William Contreras -- with a slugging percentage of .342 in his past 10 games, including no home runs) -- will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers versus the Houston Astros, with J.P. France on the mound, on May 23 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-4 against the Astros.
William Contreras Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on William Contreras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
William Contreras At The Plate
- Contreras has eight doubles, four home runs and 17 walks while batting .252.
- In 70.3% of his 37 games this season, Contreras has picked up at least one hit. He's also had six multi-hit games.
- He has hit a long ball in four games this year (10.8%), leaving the park in 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
- In 24.3% of his games this season, Contreras has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 10.8%.
- He has scored in 15 games this season (40.5%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
William Contreras Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|8 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Astros have the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.19).
- The Astros allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (47 total, one per game).
- France gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts through 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Thursday against the Chicago Cubs, the right-hander tossed 3 2/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.11, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are batting .250 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.