Jesse Winker Player Prop Bets: Brewers vs. Astros - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:27 PM CDT
After going 0-for-3 in his most recent game, Jesse Winker and the Milwaukee Brewers face the Houston Astros (who will hand the ball to J.P. France) at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Astros.
Jesse Winker Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: J.P. France
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jesse Winker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
Jesse Winker At The Plate
- Winker is hitting .228 with three doubles and 15 walks.
- Winker has picked up a hit in 47.1% of his 34 games this year, with at least two hits in 14.7% of them.
- In 34 games played this season, he has not gone deep.
- Winker has picked up an RBI in eight games this year (23.5%), with two or more RBI in four of those contests (11.8%).
- He has scored in 10 games this season (29.4%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jesse Winker Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (23.5%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (23.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (29.4%)|
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Astros' 3.19 team ERA ranks first among all league pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender 47 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.
- France makes the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 4.11 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Thursday, the right-hander threw 3 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- In three games this season, the 28-year-old has amassed a 4.11 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .250 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.