Brewers vs. Astros Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Yordan Alvarez leads the Houston Astros (28-19) into a matchup against the Milwaukee Brewers (25-22) after his two-homer performance in a 12-2 victory over the Brewers. It starts at 7:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Astros will send J.P. France (1-0) to the mound, while Colin Rea (0-3) will answer the bell for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Astros Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (1-0, 4.11 ERA) vs Rea - MIL (0-3, 5.52 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Rea
- Rea (0-3 with a 5.52 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 31 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Brewers, his seventh of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday, May 14 against the Kansas City Royals, the righty tossed 3 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- In seven games this season, the 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.52, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .239 against him.
- Rea is looking to record his second quality start of the season.
- Rea heads into the game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: J.P. France
- France (1-0) will take the mound for the Astros, his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed nine hits in 3 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.11 and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .250 in three games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.