Brewers vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros square off against Owen Miller and the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Astros as -135 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Brewers +110 moneyline odds to win. A 9.5-run over/under is set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Brewers' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by sportsbooks. The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Milwaukee's past three games has been 8, a run during which the Brewers and their opponents have hit the over each time.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those games.
- Milwaukee has entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 8-7 in those contests.
- The Brewers have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 22 of its 47 chances.
- The Brewers have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.