Brewers vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's game at American Family Field has the Houston Astros (28-19) squaring off against the Milwaukee Brewers (25-22) at 7:40 PM ET (on May 23). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 win for the Astros, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Astros will give the nod to J.P. France (1-0, 4.11 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Brewers will turn to Colin Rea (0-3, 5.52 ERA).
Brewers vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Brewers vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Astros 5, Brewers 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have a record of 2-4.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Brewers' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The Brewers have been victorious in 10, or 47.6%, of the 21 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious eight times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (195 total), Milwaukee is the 23rd-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Cardinals||L 3-0||Corbin Burnes vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 19||@ Rays||L 1-0||Adrian Houser vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 20||@ Rays||L 8-4||Eric Lauer vs Zach Eflin|
|May 21||@ Rays||W 6-4||Freddy Peralta vs Jalen Beeks|
|May 22||Astros||L 12-2||Corbin Burnes vs Cristian Javier|
|May 23||Astros||-||Colin Rea vs J.P. France|
|May 24||Astros||-||Adrian Houser vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 25||Giants||-||TBA vs Logan Webb|
|May 26||Giants||-||Freddy Peralta vs Alex Wood|
|May 27||Giants||-||Corbin Burnes vs Alex Cobb|
|May 28||Giants||-||Colin Rea vs Alex Cobb|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.