Aryna Sabalenka 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open nears an end, a quarterfinal is up next for Aryna Sabalenka against Elina Svitolina. Sabalenka is +275 (second-best odds in the field) to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sabalenka at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Sabalenka's Next Match
In the quarterfinals on Tuesday, June 6 (at 6:00 AM ET), Sabalenka will meet Svitolina, after defeating Sloane Stephens 7-6, 6-4 in the last round.
Sabalenka is listed at -500 to win her next contest versus Svitolina. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Aryna Sabalenka Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +500
- French Open odds to win: +275
Want to bet on Sabalenka? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Sabalenka defeated Stephens 7-6, 6-4 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- Sabalenka is 44-15 over the past year, with two tournament victories.
- On clay over the past year, Sabalenka has gone 9-2 and has won one title.
- In her 59 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Sabalenka has averaged 21.4 games.
- In her 11 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Sabalenka has averaged 20.5 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Sabalenka has won 74.3% of her games on serve, and 39.6% on return.
- Sabalenka has claimed 78.3% of her service games on clay over the past year and 38.7% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.