Brewers vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 9:09 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:09 PM CDT
The Tampa Bay Rays (33-13) will look to Yandy Diaz, currently on a 12-game hitting streak, versus the Milwaukee Brewers (24-20) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Tropicana Field.
The probable starters are Zach Eflin (5-1) for the Rays and Eric Lauer (4-4) for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eflin - TB (5-1, 3.38 ERA) vs Lauer - MIL (4-4, 4.54 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eric Lauer
- Lauer (4-4 with a 4.54 ERA and 39 strikeouts in 39 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Brewers, his eighth of the season.
- The lefty last appeared in relief on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing two earned runs while giving up two hits.
- In eight games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.54, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .260 against him.
- Lauer heads into this matchup with two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Lauer heads into this game with four outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zach Eflin
- Eflin (5-1) will take the mound for the Rays, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed seven hits in six innings pitched against the New York Yankees on Sunday.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 3.38, an 8.80 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.075 in seven games this season.
- He has earned a quality start two times in seven starts this season.
- Eflin will look to finish five or more innings for the eighth start in a row.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.