Brewers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Milwaukee Brewers (92-70) are currently +2000 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (ninth) in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Brewers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2000||9th||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
Think the Brewers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.74).
- The Brewers have hit two or more homers in 48 games this season, and are 37-11 in those contests.
- Milwaukee has won each of its 24 games this season when racking up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Brewers have gone 37-20 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Milwaukee has gone 67-21 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Brewers Next Game Information
Brewers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Corbin Burnes||+20000||+25000||-||10-8 3.39 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Willy Adames||+20000||-||-||.219/.311/.409 24 HR 80 RBI|
|Jesse Winker||+20000||-||-||.199/.320/.247 1 HR 23 RBI|
|William Contreras||+20000||-||-||.291/.369/.459 17 HR 78 RBI|
|Wade Miley||-||+12500||-||9-4 3.14 ERA 5.9 K/9|
|Garrett Mitchell||-||-||+2500||.246/.315/.446 3 HR 7 RBI|
|Brice Turang||-||-||+20000||.220/.288/.302 6 HR 34 RBI|
Brewers' Top Players
- Christian Yelich has helped lead the team's lineup this season, hitting .278/.370/.451 with 34 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs, 78 walks and 77 RBI.
- So far this year, Carlos Santana is hitting .240/.318/.429 with 23 home runs, 86 RBI, and a 10.5% walk rate. He has also tacked on six stolen bases.
- At the plate, William Contreras is batting .291/.369/.459 with 17 home runs, 78 RBI, and a 10.3% walk rate. He has also added six stolen bases.
- Willy Adames has delivered a .219/.311/.409 triple slash with 29 doubles, 24 home runs, 71 walks and 80 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.