A roundup of the week's most newsworthy technology industry press releases from PR Newswire, including Shutterstock's new generative AI tech and a new 3-D printer from UltiMaker.
NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Shutterstock Introduces Generative AI to its All-In-One Creative Platform
The text-to-image technology converts prompts into larger-than-life, ethically created visuals ready for licensing.
- Strava Acquires Outdoor Adventure Platform, FATMAP
FATMAP has built a global proprietary 3D mapping technology that will be enabled in all of Strava's services, empowering active individuals to holistically discover and plan an outdoor experience with curated local guides, points of interest and safety information.
- Frank's RedHot® Launches New Fortnite Game: The Floor Is Flava
'The Floor is Flava,' a flavor-packed version of Fortnite's Floor is Lava challenge that is inspired by the classic kid's game, is set on an immersive chicken wing-shaped island and centers around a volcano that spews Frank's RedHot sauce (a.k.a. flava, because Frank's + Lava = Flava!) everywhere.
- Emerson Provides an Update on All-Cash Proposal to Acquire National Instruments "We are optimistic that the NI Board has commenced a process that we believe will lead to the sale of the company. NI has also confirmed Emerson will be a participant in that process."
- 2023 Deloitte Global Marketing Trends Report Outlines Opportunities in Uncertain Times
As new platforms disrupt existing digital marketing models and slipping consumer confidence requires focused attention on customer loyalty and innovating new growth opportunities, the "2023 Global Marketing Trends" report offers inspiration and motivation to help bring considerable, creative and lasting impact.
- Ox Commences Deployment of Vuzix Smart Glasses at One of the World's Largest Logistics Platform Providers
"We're excited to grow our partnership with Vuzix to deliver the benefits of wearable devices. Now more than ever, the largest supply chain companies in the world are turning to human centered automation to increase operational efficiency," said Charu Thomas, Founder and CEO of Ox.
- Axon Unveils TASER 10
TASER 10 is the first key technology advancement for Axon following the announcement of its moonshot goal to cut gun-related deaths between police and the public by 50% in 10 years.
- UltiMaker Launches the S7 - The New Flagship S-Series 3D Printer
The UltiMaker S7 introduces a range of new features designed for ease of use and print reliability. A new flexible build plate makes removing prints a breeze and the integrated Air Manager filters out up to 95% of UFPs and improves temperature regulation.
- Buckle Up: Uber for Business and Coupa Announce Next Generation Business Expense Automation
Through Uber for Business' Receipts API, Coupa automatically will generate expense reports for trips through Uber for Business, with the receipt already attached, saving employees valuable time. This step also helps eliminate risk for companies fighting incomplete or inaccurate compliance reporting.
- U.S. Army Awards Epirus $66.1M Contract for Leonidas™ Directed Energy System
"Time and time again, we've seen that current air defense systems are ill-equipped to tackle the threat of autonomous drone swarms. This contract with the RCCTO brings new counter-swarm capability to the UAS fight with our cost-effective, modular and upgradable Leonidas systems," said Ken Bedingfield, Chief Executive Officer, Epirus.
Read more of the latest business technology releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE PR Newswire