NOTICE OF IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
POSITION: TECHNICAL MEDIA PRODUCER
WSAW is seeking applicants for a full-time technical media producer. This position includes master control, and some newscast directing duties.
The Technical Media Producer has the responsibility of:
• Monitoring on-air signals
• Ingesting daily programming and commercials in our new state-of-the-art control center, through file-based and satellite delivery systems.
• operate live and pre-recorded television
• web video productions as assigned.
Qualifications / Desired Skills:
• Seeking someone with strong computer skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an understanding of live television operations and production.
• Previous master control experience and/or newscast directing a plus.
• Experience with Sundance Automation a plus.
• Experience with Ross Vision Switchers/Ross Overdrive and Avid iNews also a plus.
This is a full time position requiring the flexibility to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules.
Applicants should apply at https://gray.tv/careers (click “search jobs” in right column, then Wausau/by location or WSAW/by business). All applications must be received through this platform. You will also be able to upload your resume and cover letter. If necessary, email WSAW/WZAW-TV HR: email@example.com with questions.
WSAW/WZAW-TV is a drug-free work place. Pre-employment and random drug testing are a condition of employment. WSAW/WZAW-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
WSAW is Wausau’s first TV station, debuting in 1954. It is a CBS affiliated station that serves northcentral Wisconsin. It is owned by Gray Television. Northcentral Wisconsin is a leader in agriculture, dairy, ginseng, cranberries, cheese, and potatoes. Our area has always been tied to the paper industry, supporting multiple mills in our DMA.
WZAW is Wausau’s FOX affiliate and home of “Packer Football” airing more Packer regular season games than all other stations combined. WZAW produces local newscasts M-F 4:00pm and 9:00pm.
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.