Wausau, Stevens Point Buffalo Wild Wings locations to offer dining beginning June 3
Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants in Wausau and Stevens Point will re-open for dining on June 3.
According to a news release, the following safety measures will be taken:
• All high-touch point areas will be cleaned with increased frequency.
• Tables and chairs in the dining room and bar areas have been removed or specific tables/sections will not be in use to allow for a 6’ minimum of distance between guests.
• Single-use, disposable menus and condiments will be provided to all guests.
• Single-use cutlery and beverage cups will be provided to all guests upon request.
• Wellness checks will be conducted upon team members' arrival for their shifts.