GREEN LAKE COUNTY, Wis. (WSAW) - The Green Lake County Sheriff's Office says almost a dozen roads are closed, or have lane closures in Green Lake County because of flooding.
The list of closures include:
- County Hwy. H south of State Hwy. 44 east of the Village of Dalton.
- County Hwy. B in the Village of Kingston, at State Hwy.44, north to County Hwy. H/County Hwy. KK
- County Hwy. Q south of State Hwy. 44 to County Hwy. JJ, west of the Village of Fairwater
- County Hwy. J east of County Hwy. CC/St. Maire to County Hwy. A (north of Green Lake)
- County Hwy. T at Suglarloaf Rd. (west of Green Lake)
- State Hwy. 44 under the railroad bridge in the Village of Dalton
- Spring Brook Rd from County Hwy. A to Bluffton Rd Town of Berlin
Roads with partial closures include:
- State Hwy. 23 at County Hwy. TT,
- State Hwy .23 east of County Hwy. W, between Princeton and Green Lake
The Green Lake Sheriff's Office says it's also seeing ponding on local roads.