WAUSAU, Wis (WSAW) -- Here are the seven things you need to know for Sunday, September 23, 2018:
1. Sawyer County Sheriffs office is looking for 16-year-old, Angel Simonson, who vanished from her grandmother’s home last week Sunday. Simonson was last seen around 9 p.m. when she went to sleep; her grandmother says she wasn’t in the home the following morning. Police have reason to believe she may be in the Marshfield area and are asking anyone who may know more to call local authorities at 715-634-5213.
2. Oneida County Sheriffs Office says break-ins may be on the rise as they continue to investigate a few incidents that appear to be separate burglaries. No one has been formally charged in connection with the crimes, however, police say there is a person of interest in the investigation.
3. Authorities have identified the four officers who shot and killed Anthony Tong. Officials say the disgruntle WTS Paradigm employee wounded four people at the company's Middleton headquarters on Wednesday before he died in a shootout with police. The officers and deputies have been put on paid administrative leave until the official investigation is finished and the district attorney issues a ruling.
4. Officials in Madison are accusing Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents of violating policy after detaining six undocumented immigrants without letting local authorities know. The Madison police Chief says the process in which the arrest were made were unusual than before. The mayor of Madison believes it was unconstitutional.
5. Christine Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, plans to testify this week. Her lawyers said in a statement that she 'accepts' the request to speak to the Judiciary about the alleged incident.
6. The number of people with Alzheimer ’s disease and dementia could double by 2060 in the United States. According to a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, more than 400 million people will be affected in the coming decades.
7. The Green Bay Packers are scheduled to play the Washington Redskins at noon. This is their third game and will be played on FOX.