1. Saturday, nearly 300 walkers and cyclist were able to explore the new routes added to the Green Circle Trail in Portage County. Participants were able to choose between a four or five-mile walking option on the new trails. The popular Green Circle Trail is one of the largest in the state that is 27 miles long. One of the new additions to the trail includes the Green Circle Paper Mill Trail Reroute which is along the Wisconsin River. The other addition known as the Schrader Connection Trail follows a former Canadian National Railroad spur for roughly 1.7 miles between the City of Stevens Point and the Village of Whiting.
2. It looks like the Milwaukee Bucks are in it to win it in the n-b-a playoffsThey won 119 to 103 to the Detriot Pistons Saturday and lead the series 3 to 0. It's really no wonder the team is doing so well because they have some gung-ho fans. You can watch game 4 Monday night at 7:00 where the Bucks have a chance to finish off the eastern conference series in Detroit.
3. New video from a high school in Wisconsin is sparking outrage. In the violent attack, punch after punch is thrown, during lunch break at Berlin High School. Other students can be seen watching and walking by the fight. In a statement, the district said the incident does not reflect the district nor the vast majority of students that go there. The Berlin Police Department said the high school's administration is working with them to make sure the incident is investigated.
4. A remembrance ceremony Saturday afternoon honored the 13 lives lost and those who survived the Columbine High School Shooting 20 years ago. The ceremony was held at Clermont Park next to columbine high school in Littleton, Colorado. Hundreds of families and friends gathered to celebrate the strength of the community.
5. The family of a 5 year old who was thrown off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America said the boy is 'showing real signs of recovery'. An attorney for the family told CBS, new test results have been positive but the boy is still in intensive care. A GoFundMe page for the family has already raised nearly $900,000 for the family's medical expenses. Prosecutors have charged 24-year-old Emmanuel Aranda with attempted premeditated first-degree murder for the April 12th attack.
6. Pope Francis celebrated Easter mass on Sunday, marking the most joyful moment of the year for the faithful even as the church faced a fresh round of bloodshed targeting Christians in Sri Lanka. Hours after celebrating a late-night vigil, Francis processed into a flower-decked st. Peter's square for the liturgy commemorating the resurrection of Christ after his crucifixion.
7. Health officials are bracing for an uptick in measles cases as families travel to celebrate Passover and Easter. There have been no confirmed cases of measles in Wisconsin in 2018 or to date in 2019.
The last time Wisconsin had measles cases was 2014 of which there was two cases. Across the country, there has been nearly 600 confirmed cases this year.