1. After days of rising water, flooding in people's basements is forcing them from their home. Much of that water has now receded but multiple roads across the area still remain closed this morning.
2. As the snow melt continues, farmers across the country worry as little as another inch of water could damage their crops and endanger their livestock. Farmers in Dodge County say they're dealing with at least 3 feet of flooding across their farmland. Some say this is the worst they've ever seen.
3. On saturday more than 400 runners participated in the second annual Run to Remember 5K to honor the victims of the March 22nd shootings.
Participants tell NewsChannel 7 this run is a prime example of how much the community comes together to support one another. Last year's run raised more than $25,000 to build the memorial for the victims of the March 22nd shootings. The memorial is scheduled to be installed in Spring of 2019.
4. A Middleton Software Company is thanking first responders for saving the lives of several of its employees 6 months after they were injured in a shooting. The heads of paradigm, formerly known as WTS Paradigm said during a news conference Friday that all four of the employees who were shot are now back at work full time.
5. New Zealanders are back in church. Church goes say they're praying for for strength to heal the community.Some worshipers say they're still in shock about the events, but also confident that New Zealand will remain an open society. Friday 50 church goers were killed in two Muslim synagogues were attacked when a white supremacist gun man opened fire during prayers.
6. Family and friends held a vigil mourning Sierra Robinson and her 2-year-old daughter, Noelani Robinson, Saturday evening in Las Vegas.
Police say woman was killed by Noelani's father, Dariaz Higgins, in Milwaukee. Higgins took off with the child, sparking an amber alert.
Police searched for the missing 2-year-old. The child's body was found Friday, wrapped in a blanket in a ditch along a highway. Higgins is in custody at the Milwaukee County Jail.
7. The luck of the Irish will be on your side Sunday as the world celebrates St. Patrick's Day. The holiday honoring the Patron Saint of Ireland has become a global phenomenon. From parades to pints, parties will take place all day on march 17th. NewsChannel 7's Jerel Ballard will show us how people are celebrating Irish heritage tonight on NewsChannel 7