Selected Community Events
Our Lady Queen of Heaven Parish Picnic
Aug 24, 2014 10am - 5pm
750 10th Avenue South, Wisconsin Rapids, Wi
Polka Mass featuring the St. Lawrence Polka Massters
11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Food & Beverages
Games, Pony Rides and Beauty Boutique for Kids
Bake Sale & Country Crafts
Used Book Nook
$1,000 Grand Prize Raffle
Music by Old Time Brass
Take a spin on the wooden dance floor!
Deb Lobner, 715.423.8922
10th Annual Port Edwards Fun Fest
Aug 8, 2014 - Aug 9, 2014 Friday & Saturday
Edwards - Alexander Park, 210 2nd Street, Port Edwards, WI
"Celebrating Unity in Our Community"
Free Admission - Free Parking - Free Kids Games - Cars, Tractors & Crafts
Event Proceeds to Help Benefit South Wood Emergency Pantry Shelf in Wisconsin Rapids
- Car & Motorcycle Cruise, Edwards Avenue, $10. day of the cruise or pre-register for $5.
Stage: 3pm - 6pm, Cruise leaves at 6pm
- Fun Run 5K & Kids Run Starts at 5:30pm
- FREE Ice Cream & Pie Social at United Methodist Church
5:30pm - 8pm & continues after the cruise
- Live Music Begins at 6:15pm
Food & Refreshments Available from PE Lions Club
- Craft Show 9am - 4pm. This is a juried show including unique hand made items. $20. booth charge per vendor.
- Tractor Show 9am - 4pm Antique Tractors, Engines, Exhibits, etc. First 20 participants receive a $10. gas card.
- Car & Motorcycle Show Rain or Shine
$10 day of the show or cruise, $5 pre-registration
8am presentation at 3:15pm, 23 classes with 1st - 3rd place trophies
- Marshall Buehler's Historical Trivia Contest
- Family Activities Including Free Kids Games & Free Swimming
- Raffle / Drawings at 3pm
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Demo by Jeremiah's Crossing Early Afternoon
Shawano Farmers Market
Jun 21, 2014 - Oct 11, 2014 8am - Noon
Franklin Park. Shawano
Fruits, Veggies, Flowers, Plants, Syrup, Bread, Fish, Meat, and various crafts for sale
715 851 9834
After Loon Delight Craft Show
Aug 7, 2014 10am - 4pm
Torpy Park, Minocqua, WI
If you missed Mercer’s Loon Day, don’t miss Minocqua’s After Loon Delight Craft Show located in beautiful Torpy Park on Lake Minocqua. The show features unique handcrafted items by over 100 exhibitors along with live music, food and kids’ activities.
Art/Craft Festival at Normal Park
Aug 16, 2014 Noon - 4pm
Normal Park, 600 N Center Ave., Merrill, WI 54452
The Merrill Park and Recreation Department is looking for art/craft and food vendors. We are also looking for artists for sidewalk chalk art around Normal Park. More information can be found on our website: www.merrillparkandrec.com
Dawn Smith, Merrill Park and Recreation Department 715-536-7313