Christmas on First Open House
Date(s): 11/8/2014, 11/9/2014
Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday Noon - 4pm
Prepare for the holidays at the 22nd Annual Christmas on First Open House! Enjoy in-store giveaways, refreshments and great gift ideas. Visit all nine participating specialty shops for a chance to win a Grand Prize Giveaway valued at over $500! http://www.wausauriverdistrict.com/files/HolidayOpenHouse.php
Dawn Follendorf, 715-845-1328
There’s a U for You! Education Open House
6pm - 8pm
UW-Marshfield/Wood County, Commons
Explore your options with this Education-Focused Open House
Free - No registration necessary!
Break Out Session at 7 p.m. -
7 Tips to an Effective Presentation
• Talk with experienced advisors, admissions and financial aid specialists
• Explore new and flexible degree options
• Investigate Local UW Bachelor’s Degrees
• Learn about Continuing Education’s programming to learn new skills that can help your career soar
• Participate in a mock interview and learn how to make a lasting impression
• Have your resume reviewed by local Human
• Resources professionals.
Start or Finish Your UW Degree! Learn Skills to Help Your Career Soar!
For more information visit http://marshfield.uwc.edu or call 715-389-6530.
http://marshfield.uwc.edu or call 715-389-6530
Wolf River Volunteer Fire Department Holiday Open House
Noon - 4pm
Wolf River Town Hall just south of the intersection of Highways 64 and 55.
This family-friendly event features the firefighters' chili cook-off, holiday treats, tours of the station, and fire safety information. Visitors are encouraged to bring a donation of canned goods or 9volt smoke detector batteries for the local food pantry. The open house will be held at the fire station and town hall in Langlade, just south of the intersection of Highways 64 and 55.