Snow Saves Snowmobile Season in Langlade County
- Snowmobile clubs spent Wednesday grooming trails, but regardless of what kind of shape they're in, all 551 miles of trails in Langlade County will be open Thursday at 8 a.m.
People Prepare for Snow Storm
- People throughout central and northern Wisconsin are preparing for everything from rain and ice to several inches of snow.
Portions of Langlade Co. Snowmobile Trails Open Friday at 5 p.m.
- Section A of the snowmobile trails in Langlade County will open, with restrictions, effective at 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 13, 2012.
Lincoln County's Zone 1 Snowmobile Trails to Open Jan 5.
- Lincoln County’s Zone 1 state funded snowmobile trails will be open at noon on January 5. Zone 1 is the area north of County Highway J and State Highway 86.
Snow Helps Tourism in Minocqua
- Little snow has meant a slow start to the Winter tourism season. However, that's picking up.
Couple Donates Land: Winter Park Pines Nature Preserve
- It's being called the largest conservation easement ever donated in Wisconsin.
Oneida County Snowmobile Trails to Open Dec. 30
- According to a press release, from the Oneida County Recreation Coordinator, the state funded snowmobile trails will open Friday, December 30 at noon.
Vilas County Snowmobile Trails Will Open at Noon
- Vilas County will open their snowmobile trails Monday, December 12 at 12 p.m.
More Snowmobiling Headlines