- The Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo is happening this weekend in Merrill. All you have to do is head out to the Lincoln County Fair Grounds to check it out. It runs from Friday through Sunday and there's activities for the whole family.
- Now that summer is practically here, many of us like to head out onto the water for a boat ride. I had the opportunity to go out on the water with Conservation Warden Mike Rader to get some tips so we can all stay safe while boating.
- It's that time of year when many of us invite family and even friends over for a cookout. When you do that, you're urged to keep safety your number one priority. Experts says there are a few things to keep in mind when firing up the grill.
- Memorial Day Weekend marks the unofficial start to summer. That means many of you are either going on vacation or planning one. But how to you make sure your family adventures are affordable and unique?
- Summer is right around the corner. Don't worry, there's still plenty of time to get ready for it. I had the opportunity to interview Rebekah George. She talked about everything from skin care, to fashion, even summer treats.
- We are just a few days away from Memorial Day Weekend. It's the unofficial kickoff to Summer and that means many of you will be hitting the highway and heading north for the weekend. If you are, check out the Main Street Memories Car Show in Tomahawk.
DIY Teacher Gifts I am an inherently generous spirit who derives great pleasure out of giving gifts to others, but since Publisher’s Clearing House has yet to show up with my check, I am on an extremely limited budget when it comes to these teacher gifts. So, what to do?