A furnace malfunction is too blame for filling a home with smoke around 1 am early Monday morning.
Multiple departments responded to the home located at 1225 Grand Avenue, which is on the of Townline Road and Grand Avenue in Wausau.
The Weston Fire Chief tells NewsChannel 7 a furnace on the second floor malfunctioned, melting wires. The house then filled with smoke.
There were no injuries reported.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.