Raffle tickets are still available for the 24th Annual Fur Ball, benefiting the Portage County Humane Society.
The Fur Ball is one of the largest fundraiser for the humane society and will include raffles, kids games, music, a silent auction, cash bar, and food stand.
Admission is free and will be held October 12 from 6-10 pm at the Holiday Inn & Convention Center, located at Highway 10 East in Stevens Point.
Raffle prizes include:
1st Prize – 2 Associated Bank Exclusive Club Level Tickets, December 9, 2012 – Packers vs. Detroit Lions, with Club Level Access and 2 VIP sideline passes ($1,000 value)
2nd Prize – One Year YMCA Family Membership ($800 value), donated by the YMCA Stevens Point
3rd Prize – $500 Jewelry Gift Certificate donated by Brody Designs/span>
4th Prize – “Pamper Yourself” Spa Package ($325 value) donated by Tiarah Day Spa
5th Prize – $100 Gas Card donated by Cooper’s 10/39 BP
Raffle tickets can be purchased at:
1. The Humane Society at 3200 Iber Lane in Plover
2. Play N Learn at 1008 Main Street in Stevens Point
3. Community Animal Hospital at 2909 Michigan Ave in Stevens Point
4. Brody Designs at 3058 Village Park Drive in Plover
5. Tiarah Day Spa at 5370 US Hwy 10E (next to Cu
lver’s) in Stevens Point
6. The Studio Salon & Day Spa at 3507 Church St in Stevens Point
7. Misty Acres Animal Care, 6376 Brady Rd, Bancroft
8. Woodhaven Animal Health, 2660 Forest Drive, Plover
9. Swetz Roadside Assistance, 2133 Division Street, Stevens Point
10. Amherst Vet Hospital / 313 Cty Hwy KK / Amherst
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.