- Dale and Leilani Neumann, the Weston couple convicted of second degree reckless homicide in the death of their daughter will have to serve their time in jail. Judge Greg Huber today denied a defense motion to keep them from going behind bars and granted the prosecution's motion for the sentence to begin.
- The State Supreme Court will hear the case of the Weston couple convicted in the 2008 death of their daughter, Kara who died from untreated diabetes. Instead of taking her to see a doctor, Dale and Leilani Neumann chose to pray for her.
- Dale and Leilani Neumann were each sentenced to 10 years probation Tuesday in Marathon County Court. For the first 6 years of the sentence, they will have to spend 30 days in jail each year.
- The Weston parents convicted of reckless homicide for praying for their dying daughter to heal instead of rushing her to a doctor will be sentenced in Marathon County Court Tuesday.
- Dale Neumann himself, showed absolutely no emotion as he heard his fate. No one from the Neumann family spoke, but Neumann was heard...he was heard humming a song as he walked away, his bible firmly in hand.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.