Lincoln County Sheriff's Department says a faulty fuse box could be to blame for a house fire near Tomahawk Tuesday evening.
According to a news release, the fire was reported around 5:30 pm on Selmer Road in the Town of Bradley.
Foul play is not suspected.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.