- Mid-State Technical College will begin offering GED preparation classes Mondays –Thursdays from September 29 through November 13 at its Stevens Point campus. The 11:00 a.m. to noon session will be held in Room 413.
- The good news is that Americans are saving more than ever for college. The bad news is that the average amount still isn't enough to cover one year at a four-year public university.
- Some of the starkest differences between Gov. Scott Walker and Democratic challenger Mary Burke are on hot-button education policies like expanding private school vouchers and implementing the Common Core academic standards.
- Louisiana's Republican governor is planning to file a lawsuit against the Obama administration, accusing it of illegally using federal grant money and regulations to force states to adopt the Common Core education standards.
- November elections are right around the corner. As we draw closer to casting that ballot, Governor Scott Walker and gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke are speaking out on a variety of hot button issues including the state's school voucher program.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.