- The Obama administration wants to improve teaching before teachers enter the classroom, and it's proposing new rules that would penalize teacher-training programs that turn out ill-prepared graduates.
- Every day 80 to 90 people wake-up to find their loved one gone to suicide. Unfortunately, Wisconsin continues to have one of the highest youth suicide rates in the country and it's happening right here in Central Wisconsin.
- Many Marathon Middle School students are fed up with their school lunch program and Thursday organized a boycott of the school lunch program to show their disapproval of federal lunch guidelines.
- Madison Area Technical College is adding a $15.6 million culinary training center at its campus in Truax to serve students seeking degrees and food lovers who want to improve their cooking skills.
- Time to stock up on the ramen noodles. The average cost of attending college crept up again this year, the College Board said Thursday. Time to stock up on the ramen noodles. The average cost of attending college crept up again this year, the College Board said Thursday.
- Visitors to the Marathon County Public Library in Rothschild, Marathon City and Wausau are getting their game on, board games that is by participating in International Game Day Saturday.
- Tuesday is Veterans Day. As we prepare to honor those who have served our country, one UW-Stevens Point alum is working to help our vets transition back into not only civilian, but college life.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.