- It's been nearly 30 years since 20-year-old Jeanette Baneck disappeared while walking home from the North Central Health Care in Wausau in late February in 1983. There were few clues and little evidence surrounding Jeanette’s disappearance.
- More than five years after the murder of 58-year-old Ken Juedes, no arrests have ever been made. And the one person of interest that detectives have identified tells us they're focusing on the wrong person.
- Madeline investigates the 2008 brutal murder of a Taylor County mother of four young children. Her body was found nearly 100 miles from her home, shot multiple times in the chest. Four years later, no one has been charged in the murder.
- Every Wednesday in November, Newschannel 7 is taking a closer look at some of the unsolved murders in North Central Wisconsin. Tonight, we examine the 2008 Wood County death of Dale Meister.
- On Oct. 12th, 2002, Cathy Nameth spent the day running errands, and capped it off at her parents' cottage on Loon Lake. A location her husband David says, was her favorite place on earth, but a place where her life would end.
- They're homicide cases that are unsolved, often referred to as cold cases. Over the next six weeks, Newschannel 7 is shining a spotlight on these unsolved crimes, hoping someone out there may have the tip that will bring closure.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.