Grilling With Hannah
Grilling with Hannah: Stuffed Chicken Breast, Pork Chops
- Dave Jagler, owner of Townline Market in Wausau, stopped by Sunrise 7 to show how to cook stuffed chicken breasts and pork chops just right.
Grilling with Hannah: Tenderloin, Peaches, Pineapples
- Gary Stockwell, of Quality Foods, stopped by to show Hannah how to cook "Gary's Easy Peasy Peaches and Pineapples."
Grilling with Hannah: Kabobs
- Friday means food on Sunrise 7, and special guest chef Christian Czerwonka, owner of Christian's Bistro and Father Fat's in Stevens Point stopped by the morning show to show how to cook kabobs perfectly.
Grilling with Hannah: Firecracker Shrimp
- Chef Christian Czerwonka, owner of Father Fat's and Christian's Bistro in Stevens Point, stopped by Sunrise 7 this morning to show us how to spice up your camping grill out session with New Orleans Firecracker Shrimp.
Grilling with Hannah: Mark's Beer Can Chicken
- Sunrise 7 Meteorologist Mark Holley showed Sunrise 7 Morning Hannah Anderson how to cook his "Mark's Favorite Beer Can Chicken" live all morning.
More Grilling With Hannah