A propane tank explosion is estimated to have caused $60,000 in damage at a Marshfield garage.
According to the Marshfield Fire Department, the fire was reported just 8 p.m. Wednesday On the 1300 block of East 8th Street. The homeowner said they were working in the garage when a fireball erupted near a propane tank being used to fire a kiln.
Six people were at the home at the time. No one was injured.
Fire crews stayed on scene for two hours. The garage was attached to a house, however, the fire department was able to keep the fire from spreading.
The damage estimate includes the structure and the contents inside.
Enter Zip Code for Custom Weather