No injuries have been reported in a kitchen fire in Lincoln county.
According to the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, just before 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Lincoln County 911 Center received a call from a homeowner who told them there was a fire in his kitchen. The resident told dispatchers he tried to extinguish the fire but was unable to do so.
A press release says Russell Fire Department and deputies from the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office responded to the residence. When they arrived they found small flames coming from the stove.
The fire is believed to have been caused from food being left on a stovetop that was still on.
The home did appear to have some smoke damage.