It was a scary Saturday afternoon for one area homeowner after a fire started at their home.
Crews were called to Brooks Road in the Town of Knowlton just after 4:00PM.
The Marathon County Sheriff's Department says it appears it was an electrical fire.
No one was home at the time of the fire, but some dogs were given oxygen on scene as a precautionary measure.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.