In this "Cooking with Kids" segment, Chef Sal at Bistro 212 in Stevens Point and his daughter Fina show us how to make chocolate truffles.
1-2-3 Chocolate Truffles
• 1 pound Dark Chocolate (chips work well)
• 1 pint heavy cream
• Chopped Pecans
1. Heat heavy cream to barely boiling.
2. Pour over chocolate chips and let chocolate mixture sit for 2 minutes to melt.
3. When rested begin stirring the chocolate mixture.
4. When mixture is shiny and uniform in consistency, cool in the refrigerator to set.
5. When properly cooled, scoop the ‘truffles’ into balls and roll in your favorite topping.
6. Truffles will store in your cooler for a good week if properly wrapped.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.