A Weston woman is cleaning up tonight after a small fire in a bedroom of her home.
Fire fighters were called to a home at the corner of Deer St. and Eau Claire Ave. just before 5:00 p.m. tonight.
Deputy Chief Steve Meilahn with South Area Fire and Emergency Response tells us they believe an outlet malfunctioned causing the small fire.
They tell us no one was home when the fire started and no one was hurt.
To comment, the following rules must be followed:
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content, but the station is under no legal obligation to do so.
If you believe a comment violates the above rules, please use the Flagging Tool to alert a Moderator.
Flagging does not guarantee removal.
Multiple violations may result in account suspension.
Decisions to suspend or unsuspend accounts are made by Station Moderators.
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide detailed information.
All comments must adhere to the WSAW.com discussion rules.